I've been trying to figure out a good solution to a problem that I have. I'm using the BattleObject with specific locations on the object for the combatants to spawn when combat starts. Everything is fine except when I'm to close to a wall or building.
The enemies have a tendancy to be behind the walls when I'm to close to the wall and facing it. Is there a way to force the spawns to not appear behind walls when I'm too close?
I've played around with going to a battle scene (no walls there :)); but, it doesn't feel right for some reason. I like the combat starting and staying within the scene. Is it possible to check for object distance and push the spawn away from the wall when too close?

Anyone face this problem and have a solution?
  • No, there's no way to do that automatically - however you can define battle spots in the individual Battle components to not have them spawn somewhere you don't want them :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Doing that already :)
    I'll come up with something

Thanks