• edited August 2016
    Do any of you know how to stop the enemies about 8 to 10 feet from my first person player when they attack, so i can see the spell effects nicely land on them, instead of them under me or right in my face? Sorry I asked this before and could not get it to work. Please.
    Post edited by silverglade1 on
  • It's in the MoveAI settings.

In the MoveAI that you have assigned to your enemy combatant(s), go down to Hunting Settings and change the Stop Range to an appropriate value.

You'll need to experiment with different values to get it working the way you want. You'll also need to make sure that the (real-time combat) range on your enemy combatants' attacks is equal to or greater than the Stop Range, or they'll never attack.

Unless you've got enemies with a really long reach, you're going to have problems having them stopping 3m away from the player to attack, as they will need to be much closer than that for any collisions to occur.
  • wow thanks for posting that picture and directions. You were right. it did mess up my battles. They stand back a little so I guess i will just keep it at that. Thanks so much for posting that. At least I know about it now. I will be grateful for what I have.
  • I made an event for a fire bomb spell. made the target "all enemies". and the firebomb works well , but it hits all local enemies, and only kills one of them. If anyone can help me that would be great. I just want to hit one enemy with the bomb, and kill only that one.