Hi,

I'd just stumbled upon this Framework two days ago, and I must say this is a God-send for anyone who likes to design and create games without expert level of scripting. Cheers!

So my first question is, is it possible for each combatant to have his or her own small inventory of say, 6-8 items, that could be both equipment and item? For reference, it's the system that the Fire emblem series uses. If so, how would I go about implementing this?
  • Yes, that's possible - in Inventory > Inventory Settings set the Inventory Type to Individual and all combatants have their own, individual inventory.

For limiting the space, enable Space Limit and define the limit value (value type Value, value e.g. 8).
    If your inventory shouldn't stack items, i.e. each item occupies one slot, set the Add Items/Weapons/Armors Type to Auto Split.

Items and equipment define how much space they occupy through the Inventory Space setting, by default it's set to 1.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah yes, that option was right there. Thanks. Is it possible for combatants to have individual inventory while sharing one larger item bank with others?
  • Currently not - either a shared group inventory or invididual inventories.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You might be able to simulate this with an Item Box. Bind an input key to a Global Event that opens the box (put it on an empty Game Object on your lead character or something). It's not perfect, as items will only be added to it when you drag them over from individual inventories.