Would something like this be ok with you Gil?

I do like the tutorials, but it would nice to have a wiki set up. I'm sure there would be others in the community that would enjoy helping to update and maintain one.

j0hnbane
youtube.com/j0hnbane
  • edited September 2016
    Sure, if you want to setup and maintain a wiki, just do so, - but don't do anything that's prohibited by the license, e.g. sharing ORK's code (but sharing custom custom code like for custom event nodes is ok).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Just coming back to my ORK project after an enforced break and I definitely second this idea. A Wiki would be a really useful resource and with community help could be kept up to date more easily than the tutorials.

I'd definitely be happy to help with it.
  • Sounds like a plan. I really need to get through some of the core stuff I'm working on and I wouldn't mind putting one together and organizing the info I pull from the tutorials and api.

I guess the big thing would be the URL, since this is GiL's product. I don't know what he'd prefer.

I do think I remember seeing a wiki for his old framework.
    j0hnbane
    youtube.com/j0hnbane
  • How's the progress on the wiki?
  • I'm still happy to help but don't have the time to be the main project driver. If you want to PM me @j0hnbane feel free to do so.