edited December 2016 in ORK Support
Hello folks,

I'm churning away at the tutorials to help get an understanding of how the ORK Framework works, and I've encountered a bit of a stumbling stone.

I've reached this part:

"Navigate to Game > Game Settings and change the following settings." with the next heading titled "Game Over Settings", however after looking through the game settings up and down, and using the Search Settings field I have been unable to find any properties for Load Scene, Auto Game Over or any of the others that follow.

I just wanted to ask if I'm missing something here. Should the Game Over Settings be there, and I'm just blind as a bat? Have they been moved to another area of the Editor, or possibly deprecated in favour of a new method for wrapping up a defeat?

I'm currently using Unity 5.5 and ORK Framework Version 2.9.1.
Post edited by Draice on
  • Yeah ... there's currently a bug hiding some settings there, will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!