In Real Time Battles, Real Time Battle Area Script. When my player enters this area(box collider)
the Players Health appears as programmed, no Main Menu can be shown(ESC).

After the Enemy is killed, and I am still in the Battle Area, I still cannot hit the ESC Button to see
my main menu, but as soon as I exit the Battle Area I then can use my main menu.

I can see why you would not want to use the main menu when a battle is in play, but is it at all
possible to tick something to allow the main menu to show while in the battle area ?
  • You can call menu screens in real time battle areas, unless you've set up a requirement on the menu screen to not be available in battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you for your prompt reply. Could you please elaborate on the area I might need to alter to get the result required, as I cannot figure where in the Menu system I should start.

Cheers
    Post edited by ozziedave on
  • In your menu screen's settings, check if Use Requirement is enabled in the screen's Input Key Call settings.

If it's enabled, either disable it (to not use any requirement for calling) or change the settings of the used requirement.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!