Has anyone got this asset working correctly with ORK Framework? Thanks
  • Check out this thread.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • How does that help me? The guy isn't working on it anymore and there is no links to the scripts.
  • edited April 2017
    If you want the scripts for it, you only need to ask me for them.
    Post edited by Keldryn on
  • edited April 2017
    @GearedGeek Keldryn's work on opsive is awesome and we all want him to finish it when he has the time.

TPC already includes a basic integration with ORK and it's pretty straight forward to make your player controlled by TPC, but you'll find a wall when you ll want to have the abilities of ORK to work as animations in TPC (which is mandatory). I fixed that with the Generic Ability of TPC and i describe how in this thread (included script):

http://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/3068/opsive-third-person-controller-custom-animations/p1

go down to my 3rd message.

now if you need to have ALL funtions of opsive work with ORK, you ll need to check @Keldryn s work and maybe go from there, but for the controller it works fine.
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • edited April 2017
    @Keldryn

I see. I'm sorry. I thought you moved on and wasn't coming back. My bad. If you would be willing to send me the files then that would be great.

After I seen the screenshots of TPC and ORK I got excited to see about getting this working. But after I seen the post that would was moving on I was like dang.

http://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/3335/wip-project-orksive-full-integration-with-opsive-s-third-person-controller-preview-available/p2

@dlevel

I have managed to integrate both TPC and ORK together. Mainly just the camera and player controller.
    Post edited by GearedGeek on