I created a new Android project and copied over the ORK data file from my Windows project. (I wanted a clean project)
After adjusting all of the GUI Boxes for the different screen resolution, I fired up the game. NONE of my HUDs appear. These HUDs worked fine in the windows based project. I've gone through all of the settings to see if I changed something; everything seems to be the same. Any ideas where else to look to figure out why these are not showing? I've been banging my head on my desk for 2 days trying to figure this one out :)

Unity - 5.6 most current version
ORK - most current version
  • i'm pretty sure Ork doesn't support 5.6 yet. you'll either have to go back to 5.5, or wait until gil releases a 5.6 compatible version
  • Well I have been using ORK in Unity 5.6.0 for a few days now. I haven't really ran into major issues. Though I have made a thread about a few issues I'm having but I don't think they are anything that is breaking ORK.
  • I'm using 5.6 with the windows project where the HUD displays correctly.
    The only piece that I noticed not working correctly there are the battle menus never show.

Maybe there is something breaking on the Andrioid build with unity 5.6?
  • Update: Reverted back to Unity 5.5.2f1 (last version I used prior to upgrading to 5.6) and the HUDs are being displayed as expected.

@Gil, something for you to look into for the next update :) (I hate bringing bugs to devs)