I'm using the latest version of ORK.
I'm using UFPS as my player prefab with Custom controls setup. I've been using this setup since I started with ORK.

I don't know which version of ORK this started; I noticed that whenever combat starts, dialog starts, shop starts, etc, even though the player stops moving, the camera drifts a bit forward giving a kind of zooming-in effect.
I double-checked to make sure none of the events were set to move the player forward; they are not. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing the drift.

Has anyone else with UFPS or a first-person camera setup experienced this?
  • It might come from ORK disabling the camera control component, i.e. if the component has something going on in the OnDisable function, that might cause this.

It could also come from your player control that takes a final step forward when disabling the control component ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah, I was thinking it might be those final steps also; but, I watched the prefab transform and the camera transform (attached to the player prefab) and saw the camera, only, move.

I did recently updated UFPS. Hmmm, Maybe they added something.

Thanks for the thoughts as always.