edited March 2018 in ORK Support
Hey there,

I'm having a small issue that I'm unable to find out why. I've created a game event that after showing a dialogue it changes the scene.
The problem now arrises that whenever I add the fade in or fade out(or both) options when it loads the next scene it stays black. Am I missing some setting? It works when I remove both faders, but it looks ugly.

I added the wait option in the show dialogue, so the event only happens when the dialogue closes.

Thanks,
Robin
Post edited by RobinHoodPT on
  • Your Fade In colors are backwards. You want it to start with a full alpha, and fade to alpha of 0. The setup you currently have ends with the fade in screen completely opaque (and black) instead of transparent (letting you see the scene behind it).
  • edited March 2018
    Thanks for the heads up, tried out all combinations of black/white possible and it still doesn't work. Continues to stay black after loading the new scene.
    To add, this also happens when only using fade out, which shouldn't interfere with the fade into the new scene.
    Post edited by RobinHoodPT on
  • Make sure the End Color of the Fade In Screen settings has an alpha value of 0.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!