edited May 2018 in ORK Support
Hello,

I'm at the moment setting up the Options/Settings menu, so that the user can change their volume, fullscreen, resolution, and other graphical settings.

One of the problems I came along was the impossibiltiy to set-up drop down boxes for stuff like Resolutions.

As the options are only able to be a range of floats, a string or a bool, I'm unable to make this option.

Any suggestion on how to approach this?

PS. These settings are in the menus-> Main Menu -> Menu Options -> Menu Options Button

Is there any way to set a default value in these settings too? Like setting the slider to value x?

While I was setting up the menu, I found a bug with the sliders.

Whenever I change a value. Exit options, go back to options and change the value again, a random piece of text in that menu starts doing the same, the further I do this the more texts join the change.
Post edited by RobinHoodPT on
  • ORK's options only support volumes, some ORK in-game stuff and changing game variables. You can set up default volumes and initial game variable values in Game > Game Settings in the ORK editor.
    You'd have to use a custom menu for graphical settings.

Regarding the slider bug - are you using the new UI or legacy GUI?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the answer.
    I think we'll then go with a custom menu to do graphical settings.

As for the UI we're using the new UI.