• I couldnt solve this without adding in some code to make sure they start off positioned at the new spots. Not a huge deal.

The last issue I mam having is that the players and enemies are all turning to look towards each other, even though i have deselected this and I have no 'Look at Enemies' nodes in my events.

I am explicitly setting their rotations to what I want, but it seems like, as soon as my battle start event is finished they are all automatically looking towards the enemy group.

As always, I'm sure ive done something wrong here but I cant seem to find it.
  • Update, user error, totally had 'Look at Enemies' selected on the battle event itself.
  • 1) Yeah ... if the battle is under some object that has a different scale, everything in local space will be affected by that scale.

2) Try adding a Wait node with a short wait time (e.g. 0.1 seconds) between changing the spots and spawning/placing the combatants.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 1) yea it was just weird because i spawn a whole different scene for my battle, so then just the battle node had the scale and I didnt understand what what was going on.

2) I will try this.