I use ragdol in my game, using the function of an additional prefab when by condition xp is zero, an additional prefab with ragdol is included. The problem is that I want the regdol prefab to linger on the scene for 60 seconds, so I put the comange to “wait” for the death in the party for 60 seconds and, accordingly, the loot gets out of the combatant after this time. How can you make so that the loot climbed immediately after the HP was zero, and the regdol prefab remained on the scene as a minumum minute (I doubt that it is interesting to wait for the loot minute after death of the combatant).
  • You can set up the combatant to not destroy the prefab (Keep Prefab setting in the combatant's Battle Settings > Death Settings) and use a Destroy Object node in the combatant's death battle event to destroy the object after time.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thank you, it works