I use nav mesh in my game. the problem is that when I press the jump key, the player jumps very low, when I didn’t use the nav mesh, the jump was different, how to adjust the jump with the nav mesh
  • Are you using one of ORK's built-in player controls? If that's the case, you're probably using the Button player controls, which doesn't use NavMesh for movement.

I guess the NavMesh agent on the player is interfering with the move, try disabling or removing the agent from the player's game object/prefab.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• yes, but navmesh will not work without nav mesh agent
  • edited May 2019
    But if your player isn't moved via nav mesh, it doesn't need an agent attached.

Or, if you're using nav mesh to move the player in events (when player controls are blocked), you can simply enable and disable the agent component in the event as needed.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!