While cleaning up my desktop I double clicked on the file GameTutorial_Unity Resources 2018 which then asked me to import all the orginal assests back into my demo project... (im doing the demo tutorial btw). I tried to select all which did not work for some reason... then clicked on the import button with nothing selected and it cleared the dialogue.

I pressed the play button to test the project to make sure everything still worked and nothing happened. Just a blank screen with white clouds behind it. The ORK water mark was also not at the top left of the screen. I know the ork framework is still installed because it shows up in the windows tab when I select it. All of my settings are still in the framework but it appears the framework has become completely disconnected from Unity...

After pressing the pause button a couple of times all of a suddent the main menu appeared... and I was able to start a new game... which created scene 1 without any prefabs or assests in it...

Can someone tell me what exactly I did here and how to fix it... I'm about to restore from backup but I'm not even sure if that's the correct action here... whatever I did broke the entire project.

• Since you reimported the resources (or at least some of them), you've overridden things you've already set up - e.g. scenes and prefabs.

If you've imported the scenes again, you'll have to set them up again, like adding the game starter in the main menu scene, as otherwise ORK will not be loaded (that's why there was no watermark).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks, I was afraid of that. Restoring from backup did not fix the problem either.
  • Restoring a backup in ORK will only restore the ORK project setup, not any of your scene or prefab stuff :)

In case you don't want to do everything all over again, you can also download the completed project.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!