If i have a weapon equiped with the damagedealer in my vr hand in realtime battle and it collides with the damage zone will it work that way or does ork require a button press
  • I also try setting the damage dealer to be on always so when i swing but no luck
  • I don't see why not. You have a collider set up right? As long as that collider is following the VR hand and it has a damage dealer attached and collides with a damage zone, it should work.
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • Damage dealers need to be activated to do damage - usually this is done by the battle events animating the abilities. In your case, an always active damage dealer is probably the best setup - so make sure this is correct, and also the collider/physics setup is correct.

The damage dealer will only cause damage (via damage zone) if the physics are registered by Unity (i.e. trigger or collision happening).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Is it possible to set ork ui to world space for vr
  • I see uiupdate script i can do a stats ui in worldspace but for the inventory i dont see anything thats lets me
  • Hm, no, currently not - you'd have to do some custom scripting and change ORK's canvas to world space instead.
    The canvas is a child object of the _ORK game object in a running game.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!