I want Use a different animation setting to animate this combatant in battle,I checked the Use Battle option in Animation. But this combatant is still use battle animation setting after the battle.What other settings have I missed?
  • Hm, which animation system are you using - legacy or Mecanim?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Might be due to a bug that'll be fixed in the next update (release probably tomorrow).

If it's not due to that, it could be due to your animator controller's setup, e.g. if a parameter is set to bring it into a battle state and never changing the parameter back. In that case you can do that by e.g. having the battle end event changing the parameters using a Mecanim Animation node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!