edited November 2019 in ORK Support
I create a combatant spawner area,the combatant will be respawn immediately after the end of the battle without following the respawn time.What other settings have I missed?
Post edited by IronFromIce on
  • Oh,I Found Scene changed
  • So, it's working now?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2019
    Yes!It‘s worked fine after I used the Remember Combatant setting,
  • I'm tring to respawn item collection when scene changed.Couldyou give me some advice?
  • Disable Use Scene ID - this is what's used to remember collected items (and also completed battles).
    Scene IDs can also be reset using the event system, e.g. if you want to respawn items and battles after leaving a dungeon.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks!Could I control the time of respawn?
  • For items?
    Hm ... probably, it'd be easiest to use game variables for this, maybe using object variables on the same game object as the Item Collector.

E.g.: Item collector has a variable condition, checking a float (object) variable being less than the current Game Time (value type).
    The collector uses the Set After Collection setting to set that float (object) variable to the current game time + the respawn time (Time Offset setting).

This'll only respawn the item when entering the scene, though :)
  • edited November 2019
    I'm trying to do it,but don't working.
  • I can't see the image ...