New UI and 3 choices in battle menu. If the second choice is inactive, it seems that you can still select it by keyboard.

Although it shows disabled sprite when selected, it looks like your selection disappearing.

Any tip to skip selecting inactive button?
  • One more question. I can't find anywhere that I can change the button prefab for each ability.

I wanna each ability to have different button background. Or at least the button could be different for each ability type.

Eg. Fire abilities will have a button with red color, and blue button for water abilities.
  • Be more specific to the first question.

If currently the fisrt choice is selected, when you press right arrow key, the selection should jump to the third choice.
  • The new UI doesn't support having a different color/sprite for selected inactive buttons, but you can use a Choice Icon (e.g. a floating arrow beside the selected choice) to highlight the selection.

I don't think there are currently options to have different buttons per ability (or ability type).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay, I will try to write a custom script for the color. Thank you.

And how about the first question? Is there a way to skip selecting inactive button?
  • Currently not - inactive buttons can also be selected, e.g. for displaying descriptions or tooltips.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!