Eg. When there is only one target, if the player chooses an ability, just uses the ability without target selection
Or if the ability targets all enemies, it should skip target selection as well.

If this is not suppported for now, may I request this feature in the future updates? Because in my game most battles are 1 vs 1, target selection is redundant.
  • Hm, no, currently not.

The target selection is also a kind of 'accept' dialogue for the action - but I'll look into adding an option to use the action directly if there's only one possible target (both single and group targeting).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you.
  • New options (separate for single and group target ranges) will be in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!