Is there currently a way to have keyboard input for Menus?

Examples might be inventory, with a top bar that has items, equipment, key items, and while that menu is up, pressing 1 would go to items, 2 to equipment, etc.

Another example would maybe be a combat menu, like in Wizard of Legend and games like it.

On the bottom, it would have skills ready to use, or for the combat menu in the tutorial, where pressing one would be attack, and 2 would be skills, etc.

It's been a while since I've touched Ork, so I might just be forgetting if it already has something similar.
  • Menu:
    Not if items, equipment, etc. are tabs in the same menu screen, but there are the Type Change Keys settings in the inventory menu part to cylce through them.
    If items, equipment, etc. are separate menu screens, you can use their Call Key in combination with a call requirement.

Battle:
    Use control maps (Base/Control > Control Maps) to use actions via input keys. In combination with shortcut slots they'll allow your players to customize that (like a skillbar) - see this gameplay tutorial for an example.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, I'll look at that.