edited January 2020 in ORK Support
Hi everyone. So, my shortcut HUD is all set up, but the abilities only work by dragging them onto an enemy. No key press works. Any ideas? Thanks!
Post edited by Sierota1701 on
  • You need to set up a control map that fires whatever is assigned to a slot, and your combatant needs to have that control map added to its Base Settings > Control Settings.
    See this gameplay tutorial for an example :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove I have all that set up. I followed the tutorial on the skill bar when I switched my battle system to real time. It's weird. Is there something blocking my hotkey maybe?
  • Hm, make sure the control map is set up to be useable in Real Time battles.

Otherwise, it could be the input keys not being set up correctly, the shortcuts not being useable, etc.
    I'd need to see some details of your settings :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove It seems that I had to click "Use Class Shortcuts." Works perfectly now:)
  • That's actually mean that you've set up your shortcuts in the combatant's class instead of the combatant.