edited March 2020 in ORK Support
I am still working on the Ork demo. However, I've noticed an issue when I open the battle menu. When I give the player an attack from the shortcut or when he is in the middle of auto-attacking if I bring the battle menu up, the player will transition into idle animation during the beginning/middle or wherever the attack is at. How can I keep the player continuing his attack animation when the menu is opened? I've looked at the settings for the battle menu and the real-time/battle settings and I can't see an option that allows it.

Thanks

-Edit-
Just a note to say I copied the brown pants combatant and I replaced it with a custom player model that uses mecanim animations
Post edited by n00bster on
  • It's probably the Action Choose Idle Type in Base/Control > Animation Types. Try setting that to the None animation type (i.e. a type that isn't used).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2020
    Set up a new one called none, set to that but still happens. Did it to the others that go to idle and still happens.

-Edit-
    Actually nevermind. I wrote a small script so now it cancels abilities during certain anims.
    Post edited by n00bster on