When I opened the ORK Framework window from Menu> ORK Framework,
nothing is written in the window, and the characters for various settings are not displayed.
What should I do now?
  • edited March 2020
    Is this the first time you opened ORK in that project, or has this happened on the project where ORK previously worked?
    Do you get any errors in the console window when you open ORK Window?
    Have you made or imported any custom scripts for ORK? Like custom gamevents?
    Try looking at Ork project file in your Assets/ORKFramework folder.
    Did you import correct version of ORK for your Unity Version? For example if you had project in Unity 2017, and upgraded lets say to Unity 2019 you will need to re-download it from asset store.

Screenshot of the ORK window + console log window with the problem will also be useful in finding whats wrong.

Post edited by hellwalker on
  • There are separate ORK versions for Unity 5.6, 2017 and 2018/2019 - so you most likely either imported the wrong version or updated your project to a newer Unity version.

Downloading ORK in the asset store will get you the version compatible with the current Unity version you're using. To reset that and download a different version (when using a different Unity version), you'll first have to delete the unitypackage that was downloaded by the asset store (i.e. not in your Unity project).
    Depending on your operating system, the location is different, e.g. for Windows 10 it's somewhere in your user folder in AppData/Roaming/Unity/Asset Store-5.x/ (or something like that).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you very much,everyone.
    The solution was to install an older version of Unity.