edited June 2021 in ORK Support
I want to repeatedly spawn and destroy Unity planes (3D Object) using nodes.

I tried Spawn Prefab, Activate Object, Is Visible, and Object Visible.
All have the option to select a Prefab, but when I click on the drop down menu nothing happens, so I can't select a prefab.
For the Activate Object node- Object>Actor, I can't select an object in the Object drop down menu.
Actually none of my dropdown menus work. Eg. Play Sound: Actor & Audio Clip.

Which way do you think is the best way to continuously enable and disable a large number of Planes throughout a level (for performance)?
Post edited by D4rklight on
  • edited June 2021
    Game Object Manager Component using Variables to control whether or not they are active or not sounds like the way to go.

You can use a 3D Object as a source and it will be activated or deactivate depending on the variables set.
    Post edited by supportreport1 on
  • edited June 2021
    To be able to spawn prefabs in your event, you need to add them to the Event Settings node to have it available in the dropdown. There's a Prefabs foldout available to add multiple prefabs :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!