I was following the first tutorial for the main menu and I did everything exactly as it instructed but when I load up 0 Main menu from the tutorial resource > Scenes the main menu gui won't come up. All I see are clouds. Slightly confused and thinking I missed something some where but I followed those steps three different times to make sure I didn't.
  • Okay, never mind. I had the ORK Framework pinned next to the Scene and game tab and when I moved it outside unity it started working. Tried moving it back and the menu wouldn't pop up again. Strange bug.
  • Hm, that's strange - did you get any error or warning in the Unity console when this happened? Also, which Unity version are you using?

Did a quick test and worked fine here.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm using version 2020.3.15f2. I got no errors at all. Just when I pressed play the main menu wouldn't come up till after I moved it. Here in a bit I'll see if I'll happen to me again to see if it was just something random or what.