I have two questions.
Is it possible to play the SE of the character voice at the time of death?
Also, I would like to erase only the main character's prefab while still participating in the battle at the time of battle. Is there a way to do that?
  • Generally, this kind of stuff would be handled by the combatant's death battle event used to animate the combatant's death.

If it should be the moment the combatant's health reaches 0, you can use status value Change Game Events for that. This feature lets you start a game event on status value changes. E.g. in the event, check the combatant's health being 0 and play the audio clip in that case.
    Combatants can also set their own status value change events, so you can customize this per combatant, or play a Sound Type that's playing a different clip as per the combatant's settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you very much.
    I tried GameObject> GameObject> Destoroy Object of the event in an attempt to make only the main character disappear during the battle and join the battle, but nothing is displayed in the Actor and even if I add a node as it is, the main character's object does not disappear It was.
    I also tried GameObject> Prefab> Destroy Prefab, but nothing was displayed in the Prefab list and I couldn't select it.
    Did I have to register something to display the list?
    Also, is the setting of the node that erases the hero during the battle at the event wrong?
    Please teach me if you like.
  • If this is in the combatant's death event and the combatant is the player, the Destroy Object node needs to use the User actor. The prefabs are only for prefabs spawned by the event - i.e. you need to add them to the Prefabs in the Event Settings node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!