I'm new to using ork, but I set up a simple camera event that initiates when a specific dialogue starts. It works perfectly fine when I have the actual ork framework editor window actively open, but if I close it and try to start the conversation that initiates the camera event I get this error:

Ignoring invalid matrix assigned to GUI.matrix - the matrix needs to be a valid transform. Did you scale by 0 on Z-axis?
UnityEngine.GUI:set_matrix (UnityEngine.Matrix4x4)
ORKFramework.ORKCore:FireGUITick ()
ORKFramework.ORKHandler:OnGUI ()
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

I really don't know what it means. The camera event works perfectly fine when the editor is open, I don't understand why closing it makes it throw this error.
  • Do you close the editor while playing, or is it already closed when starting to play?

The error is mainly GUI related, so not sure how that's connected to the camera event. My guess is that the editor GUI somehow messes with the in-game GUI.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!