edited December 2021 in ORK Support
Hey all. I'm currently following through the gameplay tutorials for this framework and I've hit a minor snag. The camera isn't following the character. Now I suspect I could probably fix this by attaching the camera directly to the prefab but that doesn't seem like the best solution here. So, any advice on how to have the camera follow the currently selected combatant? I'm using ORK RPG Framework 2 and Unity 2020.
Post edited by Flashfire07 on
  • Usually, the camera should automatically target ORK's player - are you following the tutorial in order and use the tutorial assets?

The main thing to keep in mind is to add a player to ORK and spawn it, otherwise the camera doesn't know what to target when using the built-in controls.
    For custom controls, you need to let ORK know about them and maybe add a small wrapper script to handle targeting the player - see this how-to on custom player/camera controls.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!