Hello,

I wanted to ask whether there is a file size difference to the game save file in case it is encrypted or not. I am referring to both the client and the server game saves. I noticed there is an option in Ork to do so as well.
  • There's a neglectable difference - if you want to reduce save game size, check out the save game compression plugin.

ORK is a single-player framework, there's no client/server save games, just save games. However, if you want to save stuff on a server, you can do so by hooking up your custom save file handling.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the quick response. With this plugin, how much of a difference in size such I expect?
  • That's really hard to say - generally, the save games aren't really that large.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!