I have an icon in an asset bundle which is used for two different items. So when I have to use this icon I just use it by asset name and asset bundle path.

I wanted to know whether in one of those two items that use the icon, I can apply a filter to it. So still using it via an asset bundle but adding any type of filter without having to create a new icon from scratch.

Is there any option in Ork for this?
  • I'm not sure I understand what the issue or need for this is?

Both items can use the same icon from an asset bundle - each will either load the bundle or use the already loaded bundle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, that's true both items will get the same icon from an asset bundle.

What I am wondering if it is an option in ORK is whether one item can get the item as is from the asset bundle, while the other one can get the icon and add a filter on the icon.

The need for this is maybe not having to create multiple icons that are essentially the same picture but perhaps one of them is in black and white (just an example)
  • Ah, that's what you meant. No, that's not possible.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay thank you!