So I had hunt mode working the other day after following the 3D RPG Playground and 3D Action RPG tutorial segments but I broke my ORK Project by accidently rearranging the folder structure and a new project file was generated and in a stupor I deleted the old project. Anyway I started from scratch in a new project and have pretty much set everything up that I once had, except now I cant get the move AI hunt mode to work. Ill attach some pictures at the bottom of this post to show my scene setup and ORK settings.

So I have messed around with almost every setting in the Move AI tab of ORK Framework but to no avail. It seems like my player combatant isn't being detected. I've tried a sight detection with 360 degrees with and without raycasts. My player combatant is of the player faction and my enemy is of the enemy faction. They're both on the same Y level.

I'm using a custom movement component integration and it is receiving the MoveTo function call and my enemy does move, its just the move AI never detects the player combatant so it doesn't engage in a hunt.

I have been working on this for hours trying to figure out what setting I am missing but I am finally frustrated and am deciding to make a forum post. Any help would be much appreciated.

• I have also noticed that I cannot get my combatant type HUD to spawn which I was able to spawn on my old data. It really seems like my player isnt being registered as a combatant and I dont know why
  • Sorry folks. After hours of frustration I finally figured out I didnt have start game checked on my ork game starter. Sorry for the forum post, but my problem is solved now.