edited May 2022 in ORK Support
Hi, i'm implementing some hud elements that are placed at combatants position but i can see them enabled only when the camera is close to the actor gameobject. I don't have display limit range enabled, and even if i enable it and set a very long distance, the issue is not solved (actually nothing changes).

Update: Noticed one thing, the hud is deactivated as soon as my combatant changes it's mesh lod group to something different than 0. But the hud position is set to a child gameobject that is completely separated from the character loded meshes. Using combatants without lod groups component works as intended.
Post edited by Vlastan on
  • Hm, can you post more details on your LOD game object's setup?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2022
    character-lod
    Here's the setup. The hud is set to follow the combatant child named CameraPivot which is unrelated to the lod group hierarchy.
    Post edited by Vlastan on
  • I'll do some tests.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It's because the combatant's initial renderer is no longer visible.
    Changing the Visibility Check in Game > Game Settings to e.g. Camera Viewport should fix this. When not using domain reload in your project you might need to close and reopen the project first (that'll be fixed in the next update).