edited August 2014 in ORK Support
Gil,

I'm using turn based battles and I have a custom controller setup (first person, working fine). I just added a second party member to the group. For the second member of the group, I am using a dummy prefab in order for the member to spawn during combat. At the end of battle, I want that dummy prefab destroyed. If it isn't destroyed (not being destroyed by default), when I engage in another battle elsewhere, the second member is not in range. The prefab is still located at the first battle.

I added a Destroy Prefab node in the battle end event - prefab is still there. Here is my event setup:

Event Setup -> Change Music -> Destroy Prefab

In my event setup, I checked the Destroy Prefabs checkbox and added my prefab.
In the Destroy Prefab node, I selected the prefab I added in the Event Setup node.

Is there a possible bug; or, did I not set this up correctly?

Thanks
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • The Destroy Prefab step only destroys prefabs spawned by the event (i.e. the prefabs you define in the event settings and spawn using Spawn Prefab steps).
    To get rid of the other combatant prefabs, use the Destroy Combatants step.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Destroy Combatants worked. I didn't use it initially because I thought, based on the help texts, the player prefab was going to be destroyed as well.
    I was wrong :)
  • Yeah, there are extra options for that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!