edited August 2014 in ORK Support
I was wondering if anyone ran into this same issue i'm having and how to solve it.

Rather than having to call a battle component to start a battle, what I did instead is I added add combatant component to an object. I interacted with that object and battle starts. However, the battle system it chose is turn base battle. Now, my question is, how can I change that to active time battle system instead? I looked in the frameworks everywhere to see if there was an option changing the battle system called but with no luck. Any help?
  • Currently not possible, you can only select the battle system in Battle and Combatant Spawner components.
    I'll add a setting in the Add Combatant component as well :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the answer. I can finally stop looking, LoL. I've been thinking that there was a way and I've read through the framework about a dozen times thinking I may have missed the option somewhere. But, now I can finally rest, LoL. Thanks! =)