edited August 2014 in ORK Support
I have followed the tutorial and the how-to guides for creating and adding an interaction controller to my player character. The problem is that when I "automatically" add the interaction prefab controller that I created, when the game starts it is 250 units above my character and rising. I have checked the offsets in the frame work and they are 0, 0, 0.5. Any ideas what I am missing?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • That's really strange - the only thing I can think of would be the rigidbody pushing it away.
    Check the following:
    - is the collider set to be a trigger
    - are the rigidbody constraints enabled (freeze position/rotation)
    - is the rigidbody gravity disabled
    If it's none of the above, I'd need a small test project where this is happening :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • GiL what is a good email address to send the test scene to you?
  • Whenever GiL ask someone to send him a test project, he always ask it be send to contact@orkframework.com
  • TY Shadow, I will send the custom package to GiL this evening when I get home.
  • Enable Is Kinematic in your interaction controller's rigidbody to solve this.

The issue is that your combatant's prefab also has a rigidbody (with a collider) attached and they interfere with each other (even though the interaction controller is a trigger). Setting the IC to be kinematic will stop that behaviour :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Problem solved. Thank you GiL!