I'm trying to set up a system for having two competing teams of two different factions on the battle map but let the player control both of them. The idea is for two people to be able to take turns on the same device, so I'm not worried about doing anything over the internet or connecting with another device. In this kind of set up there isn't really a player combatant or player combatant group exactly, and I'd assume that this would be set up through a menu. Is this something ORK 2 can support? if so any suggestions on how to go about doing it? And any particular challenges or roadblocks I'll need to work through?
  • Not sure if it's possible - generally, you'd need to change the active player group to be the other combatant's group. There's no node to do this directly, though.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2022
    Is it possible in ORK 3? And if we wanted it to be possible is it the sort of thing we could commission?
    Also, what about two AI controlled factions fighting eachother?
    Post edited by Whatexists on
  • Same as in ORK 2, you'd have to switch the player group.

AI controlled factions is no issue, though - since your player group can also be completely AI controlled.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright. Thank you!