• ssssss
    edited August 2023
    Hello.
    I have a question about the combination of the schematic and the asset called "Feel"(More Mountains).

Can I call 'MMFeedbacks' and start it in my schematic?
    I'm not good at C#, so if possible, I would appreciate it if you could tell me specifically what settings I should do.
    Post edited by sss on
  • edited August 2023
    AFAIK MMFeedbacks are components, so you can easily call functions on it or change fields via the function nodes. E.g. Call Function node using a component on a game object.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thank you for your reply. it was very helpful.

I found out today that you are on summer vacation.
    Sorry for the inconvenience during the holidays.
    Have a nice vacation.
  • No worries, I'm only mostly out of office :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ssssss
    edited September 2023
    Hello.
    I have a question about tagged machines.

Suppose we have node A, node B, and node C.

(1)
    Execute these nodes together in one schematic.

(2)
    Use ''start tagged machine node'' three times in one schematic, and run each node in each tag machine's schematic.
    tagged machine 1 - node A
    tagged machine 2 - node B
    tagged machine 3 - node C

Is there a difference in the total number of frames between (1) and (2)?
    Also, is there a difference in the time (seconds) it takes to finish?
    Post edited by sss on
  • Depends on the Start Tagged Machine node's setup - e.g. using the Wait option naturally waits for the tagged machine to finish before continuing with the next node.
    It also depends on whatever the tagged machine itself does in it's schematic.

Generally, if no wait time is involved anywhere (i.e. starting tagged machine without waiting and no wait times within the tagged machine's schematic), tagged machine 1 will start and finish before tagged machine 2 will start, but all should perform within the same frame.
  • thank you. That helps a lot.
    I feel that the tagged machine is very useful.
    thank you.
  • ssssss
    edited March 31
    Hello.

I have a question about how to display icon images on the HUD.
    Makinom > HUD > Content > Icon Content
    Icon Content > Image > Source Image
    I set an image to it

However, when I run the game, the Source Image becomes none.
    (If I manually reassign it, it will be displayed correctly)
    The screen will display a white square blank on the HUD.

What could be the reason why the Source Image becomes None when I run the game?
    Post edited by sss on
  • If you just want to display a specific icon, just use a regular Image component from Unity UI.
    The HUD content components of Makinom/ORK manage the displayed content based on what the content provider of the HUD is and the setup of the content component (e.g. the combatant a HUD is displayed for).

If you actually want to display an icon based on that content and it gets none, it's most likely because whatever you display in the HUD doesn't have an icon.
  • thank you. That helps a lot.