I've been trying to follow the 3D Playground Tutorial found here: https://orkframework.com/guide/tutorials/3d-rpg-playground/battle-04-hunting-move-ai/

I've baked out my NavMesh, Set the Hunt AI to my enemy, but it's not moving at all. These are my prefab's component during playmode: image

I'm sure I did something wrong somewhere, but I can't seem to find the solution.
  • Did you set up the Movement Component of your combatants?
    You can set up the default for all combatants in Combatants > Combatanats > General Settings in the Animations & Movement settings. Indivdual combatants can override that with custom setup.
    Since you're using NavMesh, you should use the Nav Mesh Agent component type there. The settings can also automatically add it if it's not found on the spawned prefab of a combatant.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yep, that has been setup already as a default for all combatants.
  • Just noticed that your move AI component's inspector has noted Can Use as False. If this is during battle, check if your battle system allows using move AI.

Also, your player doesn't use the move AI, since it's controlled by the player.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hmm, nope this is not during battle at all. I wonder why Can Use is set to False then.
  • Ok, another thing to check is the general move AI range in Battles > Battle System > General Settings. You can also completely disable limiting move AI to a defined range around the player.

Otherwise the combatant is either currently using one of the move AI's schematics (or from a point of interest), set with an input ID (see local multiplayer tutorial) or move AI in general is currently blocked.
  • Wow, okay great! Disabling the Move AI Range in the Battle System General Settings worked.
    The combatants are moving properly now!