SK1SK1
edited April 2023 in ORK Support

To create such a UI, you found that the ORK3 menu overview can only be opened using the menu button or through the global/automatic state machine schematic, not automatically displayed directly.
Please add automatic open overview menu feature.
Post edited by SK1 on
  • I'm not sure I understand - how should the menu be opened automatically?
    A global machine depending on defined conditions can already automatically open the menu screen when the conditions are valid.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • SK1SK1
    edited April 2023
    unity3D's UI is displayed directly, without waiting. The UI of ORK is called as premade, and if the overview menu is opened using the global state machine, a wait of 0.1 seconds is required, otherwise the birthpoint does not create a player.

How to display the overview menu directly without waiting time, and the born player works properly?
    Post edited by SK1 on
  • Do it in your game's start schematic right after adding the player to the player group.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!