Sorry if I'm just not seeing it, but there doesn't seem to be a way to add Delay (Wait) in Battle AI.
Also, I don't see a way to use schematics in Battle AI which limits the possibility of mid battle events. The only solution I see is to use abilities but that doesn't solve the delay issue and it feels pretty cumbersome than just using a schematic directly.
I feel like the nodes Wait, Start Machine (and the others), and Show Dialogue (for convenience) should be added to the Battle AI.
Since Battle AI is the only means of giving the player a unique experience with enemy encounters, I feel it should have access to all of Ork/Makinoms capabilities.
  • No, battle AI is a pure decision-making process that immediately returns a found action, there's no waiting, animating or other thing involved here.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!