MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Canvas' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.UnityUIHelper.CreateHUD (GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDSetting settings, UnityEngine.GameObject prefab, GamingIsLove.Makinom.UILayerAsset layerAsset) (at <75be63ef657b4d40abf452d6950f5f85>:0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.UnityUIInteractionHUDSettings.CreateHUD (GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDSetting settings) (at <75be63ef657b4d40abf452d6950f5f85>:0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.InteractionHUDSetting.CreateHUD (GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDSetting settings) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.InteractionHUDInstance.CreateHUD () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.InteractionHUDInstance..ctor (GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDSetting settings, GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.InteractionHUDSetting typeSettings) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.BaseUIInteractionHUDSettings.CreateInstance (GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDSetting settings, GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.InteractionHUDSetting typeSettings) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.InteractionHUDSetting.CreateInstance (GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDSetting settings) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDSetting.CreateInstance () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDSetting.get_Instance () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.BaseUIHandler.GetHUD (GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDAsset asset) (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.HUDsSettings.Create () (at :0)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.UI.BaseUIHandler+d__120.MoveNext () (at :0)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <4297588c8c1c4e0aa6a68cb3f8be8477>:0)
  • The problem is that this happens when I add new items to storage and add new Settings to ORK.

Restarting Unity after adding Settings will fix this error.

Please check.

For example, if I add a new item to the store and start the playtest, this error occurs.
  • Did some tests but couldn't recreate this error.

Is this happening often or was this just one time?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It happens all the time, and every time it prompts this error. When this error occurs, the UI layer disappears completely and the game cannot be played.
  • Please send me a Unity test project where this happens - see this documentation for details.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It has been sent to your mailbox.