In grid warfare, use the Pan setting.

Translation on the X-axis, there's not much problem.

Translation on the Y-axis, I use the move button to control it, and if I hold down the button S or W, it creates a problem,

If I pan to the edge of the battlefield and hold the S key for 10S, then I need to hold the W key for 10 seconds before I can pan again.
  • That's most likely the distance limit setting for panning.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • How 2D games use height differences in battle grids.

For example, my archers are standing on the wall, and the infantry cannot attack my archers if they are under the wall.

I enabled the combat impact area check height difference, but it doesn't work, do I need to set it elsewhere?
  • For 2D (i.e. XY horizontal plane) it uses the Z-axis of the positions for height difference checks.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove

I am in a turn battle, after the first combatant has finished his action, I ask the second combatant to use the command to resume his action, how to achieve the first combatant to resume action?
  • Currently you can't - if the combatant who currently has the turn finished and it's the next combatant's turn, you can't go back to the previous combatant again.

Phase battles allow you to freely select the combatants and also go back to them (as long as they didn't end their turn).
  • @gamingislove

How to find in the formula how many cells the combatant moved in a grid battle?
  • @churan You can probably use a hidden status value or variable that you reset at the combatant turn start or battle start/end depending on how long you want to track it for. Then in the Grid Move schematic, just add one to this value for every space that is moved.

The formula can then access this for whatever you need.
  • @churan
    There's no automatic way to have the moved cells available as a value.
    You need to do this e.g. via the grid move schematic, increasing an int object variable on the combatant in the movement loop for each cell that was moved.
  • @Acissathar
    @gamingislove

Thanks a lot。

I get what I want in the grid moving diagram.
  • @gamingislove

In the Turn Battle

How do I change a combatant's battle spot?
  • Battle spots are actually game objects, so you can move them just like anything else.
    You can get a combatant's battle spot using a Select Combatant Battle Spot node - that stores the spot's game object into selected data and has it available to use in other nodes, e.g. movement nodes, via selected data and the data key you stored it into.

You can also add User Base and Target Base actors to your schematics, they use the battle spot of the user (Machine Object) and target (Starting Object).