edited July 2023 in ORK Support
I am trying to figure out why the player abilities are not consuming any status value (Energy) when used.
I am sure I am missing something somewhere but I checked multiple times and everything seems to be set correctly...
The User Settings> Use cost is also set to always.

Post edited by ChimpLogik on
  • Well, those are User Changes not Use Costs - but they should still be used.
    The difference between use costs and user changes is the use costs are required to execute the action, e.g. if not enough stamina is available, the ability can't be used, but user changes do just status changes on the user without requiring e.g. enough stamina to be available.

Anyway, how are the ability's target selection settings, e.g. enemy/ally single/group targeting, etc.?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I had a different array of abilities with mixed combinations but most of them had target selection settings target type = all and neither worked.

As soon as I switched to Use Costs the problem was fixed though, thank you so much Nicholas!