Hiya! I'm trying to create a party-wide overdrive bar (Status value?), but I can't seem to figure out how to do it in Ork. Could you tell me if this is even possible? The basic idea is that whenever a combatant attacks or gets attacked, this bar should gain a percentage. Once it's completely filled, one of the combatants should be able to utilize it to unleash a special attack and deplete the bar. Any advice on how to achieve this? Thanks!
  • There's currently 2 ways to do it - either using a variable or a status value.
    Both would involve using status value change schematics to automatically change the variable or status value on all group members.

The change schematic has access to the change values (via local variables) and can access the group members via Select Combatant node. For status changes from abilities or items, the schematic has access to the user and target, so you can change it on both sides based on the damage done.

The next major update (ORK 3.16) will feature a lot of new status system functionality, some might help with that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup I got it working, thanks!