I am starting to make shops for my game, but for some reason whenever I select an item to buy, it throws an error of "Trying to create a UI box without a selected UI box." I assume a menu is supposed to appear when buying an item, but I cannot find where I am supposed to select a UI box for this. I checked in both UI Shop Layout and the specific shop settings and don't see what I am supposed to do. Am I just missing it or is the option in a different menu?
  • I think it might be the Quantity Selection box where after selecting an item, you can/should be prompted to select how many of that item.
  • Yeah, most likely the quantity selection that's set up in UI > Quantity Selections.

If you don't want that, you can also change the shop layout's buy/sell quantity settings to e.g. One to always buy or sell 1 item at a time.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!