Is it possible to change the quantity of a item in a select data?
  • No, I don't think so - what's your use case?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I've created this mini game of sort where the player can create and edit a random item. For example they can change the items level, or double the quantity before I place it in the players inventory. Right now I set up a work around by placing the item into an Item Box (and then removing it into another select data) which allows me to change the quantity as I do it but having a direct node to change the quantity would be ideal.
  • Will look into it for the next update - generally, you should be able to add the item multiple times to the inventory to add more quantities of it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah, you're correct, I forgot to mention I am displaying a list of items created along with their quantity. Since I'm only able to change the quantity when I create the item or when I place it into an inventory this is where I have my problem.