edited August 2014 in ORK Support
Is there a way to show or display a hud during a event call only?
Like maybe a Show HUD node?

Thanks!

• Uhm, can't you use call Menu Screen function? ^^
    Otherwise, you could set an HUD requirement as variable, like "showmenu" > 0, and then during event you set variable to 1 and then back to 0 at event end. :)
    I hope it helps. ^^
  • edited August 2014
    I was trying to call a menu in battle. I see the Call Menu under game events but not under Battle events. Any way of calling a menu or hud into battle during a attack event?
    Post edited by gameintern on

• Call menu step is currently only available in game events, but I can make them available in other events in the next update.

To show a HUD only on special occasions, e.g. in an event, you ca use a variable condition (with all game states set to ignore) and simply set the variable when it should be displayed.
    Another way could be using the Block HUD step, by blocking the HUD on game start and unblocking it when needed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited August 2014
    Okay sounds cool.
    Post edited by gameintern on