edited August 2023 in ORK Support
HI! I'm here for help again.
I'm working on the save/load feature in my game.
I want to save game during the battle, e.g. I'm halfway through a BOSS fight, but I'm having a few problems:

1. I set up the BattleStart schematic in Phase -> BattleStart /End Schematics, just like in the 2D Grid Battle RPG tutorial. When I save the game during battle and then choose to continue playing, the BattleStart schematic is implemented first, i.e. place the player and other nodes once again. The difference is that I can't enter the battle properly because the enemy is missing, which is similar to question # 2 below.

2. I downloaded the 2D RPG Quickstart tutorial to test it out. I changed the player's controls to allow the menu to be called out during battle, and then did the same thing as above. As a result, it was impossible to continue the previous fight.

saving:
load:

Is this not supported? Or where can I set it? I've tried several Settings that don't seem to work

Post edited by Xiaofan on
  • Saving in battle is currently not supported.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!