Footstepper 1.8 is here!

This update adds brand new Mesh Footstep Source to get the footstep based on material or texture that was hit and is intended for multi-material meshes or when using texture atlases. Mesh footstep sources require using a mesh collider to get the correct information.

Also, Texture Footstep Sources can now bind materials to footstep materials (and fall back to textures if no matching material is found), and you can use UV texture coordinates to bind footstep materials to textures and materials using texture atlases. E.g. a mesh using a material with 4 separate textures via texture atlas, simply bind those based on their UV coordinates. The documentation has been updated and shows how UV texture coordinates work and are set up for the UV data in texture footstep materials :)

See the release notes for all details.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!